We’re looking for a Cloud Engineer to help customers migrate their workloads to IaaS partners(AWS and Azure). You will lead the whole process from technical talks to analyze clients requirements, provide architecture and design suggestions, cost estimation up to migration or implementation of the solution.
Inova is a led Email and Cloud Services company with over than 20 years offering internet services for the Brazillian market. With data centers in São Paulo area and Virginia, we host around half million mailboxes proudly with a small team, we have a multi-disciplinary team who are passionate to use cutting-edge technologies to solve our own and our customer’s problems.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills, an amazing work ethic and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong experience with AWS or Azure.
- Experience with designing or developing high available cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Good scripting skills in at least one language (Python, Ruby, Go, PHP, …)
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and methods available.
- Familiarity with open source server software (such as Apache, NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Jetty, Kong).
- Automation skills with Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Nagios, Datadog, Zabbix, etc. and had developed custom monitoring scripts.
- Experience with containers technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Rocket, ECS, Swarm, etc.
- Have worked with CI/CD. Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis, etc.
- Have some knowledge on Windows Systems.
Interested? Please send your resume or simply your Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title on the subject.